There are several artists called Triumph:
1) A Canadian rock band
2) A Scottish Christian rock band
3) A Brazilian black metal band
4) An Italian Eurobeat group
5) A Danish band playing eclectic music
1. Triumph is a rock band which formed in 1975 in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. The band was formed by Rik Emmett (lead vocals, guitar), Mike Levine (bass, keyboards) and Gil Moore (drums, vocals). Eight of the band's albums were certified gold or higher, and Triumph was nominated for multiple Juno Awards, including Group of the Year Award in 1979, 1985, 1986 and 1987. The trio are known for their radio singles "Hold On", "Lay It On The Line", "Magic Power", "Never Surrender" and "Somebody's Out There". Drummer Gil Moore sang some of their hard-rockin' songs, and is perhaps best known for singing Triumph's popular cover of Joe Walsh's "Rocky Mountain Way".
Like their fellow Canadians Rush and Saga, Triumph began building their reputation across North America as a live band, peaking in the early to mid 1980s. In 1988, singer Rik Emmett left for a solo career and the band eventually split in 1993. The original lineup of the band briefly re-united in 2008.
2. A Scottish Christian rock band who released at least three albums. They were later known as Triumph UK to distinguish themselves from the Canadian band.
* 1986 Triumph
* 1987 Don't Look Back
* 1989 Cry Freedom
3. Also a Brazilian Black Metal Band, formed in 1998 in Sao Paulo
* 1999 Discord is Our Impulse, Anarchy is Our Revolution
* 2000 Dies Irae
* 2000 …Walking To The Triumph…
* 2002 Dominium (The Torment To He)
* 2003 The Beginning of Chaos
* 2004 Triumph…
4) Triumph is a eurobeat group that very occasionally appears on the Super Eurobeat compilations.
5) Triumph is a band, spawned in Vanløse, Denmark by two friends named Hjalmar and Niklas. They started to create their first songs immediately after attending a Slipknot concert in Copenhagen. Their first two songs were made only by natural body sounds (Farts and Burps) recorded on their computer. A few days later, Jonas and Johannes, two associates joined them and the quartet worked on music releases. Apparently, their greatest hits are "God Tur Til Færøerne" (a song dedicated to Niklas), and "En Kæmpe Bunke Lort".